Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Eleven 26 Boutique

The NEW shop is OPEN! My dream store is finally open and I could not be more happy. Eleven 26 Boutique has always been in the back of my mind. With God on my side and making everything fall into place, it happened. The new look is modern, comfortable and, well, me. It's a little eclectic with a lot of personality. 
Eleven 26 is located in the heart of Historic Cotton Port District, aka Antique Alley. The street has personality along with all the shops on the street. I wouldn't want to be in any other place. 
Fashion has always been my first love. This store allows me to dress customers for their important events, make new friends everyday and do something that has never felt like a job. As I get back to blogging, you will see my LOVE (Fashion) reborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment